Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if the Live Link doesn‘t work or I can’t get in to the Live class?
- Log out and Log back in again.
- If that doesn’t work.. Log out, clear your cache and then Log in again.
- If you still can’t get access text me on 087 227 3203 and I’ll send you a direct link via text or email( include your email address in the text if you wish to receive the link via email)
How do I reset my password?
1.Select the “Login” tab from the top right hand side of any page.
2. Select ” Forgot Password”
3. Enter your Username or Email address when prompted and select the “Request Password Reset” tab below.
4. Check your inbox and follow the link in the email to set your new password.
How do I update my payment method ?
- Navigate to the “Members ” Tab at the top right of the page, and click on it. From the drop down menu select “Manage my Membership”
- From that page select the “Update Payment Details” tab
- When that opens up select “Update” (above Cancel on the right hand side of the grid)
- Fill in your new details when prompted and save.
What do I need to do before I begin?
I would ask you to contact us directly via phone, or email to inform us of any medical conditions, or injuries you have or are recovering from, that require consideration and modifications. Then familiarize yourself with the exercises in the Fundamentals section of the Video Library before joining a live or recorded class.
Do classes take place on Bank Holidays?
The Monday morning class will not be held on Bank Holidays but the Monday evening classes will be held as usual.
What do I do if I experience any problem with the video library?
1.Log out and Log back in and try again.
2. If that doesn’t work…. Power your device off and restart again.
3. If that doesn’t fix it….Check that your wifi connection is on and strong enough to support video.
4. If that isn’t the problem…contact us directly via text 087 227 3203 or email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with a solution asap ( if not immediately it will be at least within 2/3 hours)
How do I cancel my subscription?
2. Navigate to the “Members” tab at the top right of the page, click on it and from the drop down menu there select ” Manage my Membership”
3.When that page opens select the “Cancel my Membership” tab
You and I will receive a confirmation email that your subscription has been cancelled.
*Please Note: If your subscription renewal date is due on 13th of each month for eg. and you cancel on the 8th of the month, you will still have access to your account until the 12th even though you have cancelled it because you have prepaid for the month.